The new Nanopore Reader is a compact, portable read-out device with miniaturized flow cell for low noise recordings of solid state nanopores.
The nanopore flow cell measure only 15x25x8 mm, it integrates the Ag/AgCl electrodes, the nanopore slot and two compartments for fluids.
5×5 mm squared or 3 mm round nanopore chip can be hosted into the flow cell.
- Open input (RMS) noise: 150 fA rms @ 1kHz – 500 fA rms @ 10 kHz – 4 pA rms @ 100 kHz
- Current ranges: ±200pA (Gain 2.25GΩ), ±2nA (Gain 225MΩ), ±20nA (Gain 22.5MΩ), ±200nA (Gain 2.25MΩ)
- Voltage hold range: ±2000mV
- Parametric voltage protocols in the range of ± 500 mV
- Max sampling rate: 200 ksps
- Available bandwidth between 62,5 Hz to 100 KHz
- Auto electrodes voltage offset fine compensation
- Continuous Capacitance and Resistance estimation
- USB powered
- Size & Weight: 101 x 44 x 18 mm, 140 g