The world’s smallest current amplifier for nanopores and single-channel electrophysiology applications. Three versions available, choose your ideal input current and voltage stimulus ranges.
Why to choose the eOne?
Miniaturized – small footprint 74x30x15 mm
User friendly – both the device and the software interface
Top rate performance – Low noise amplifier, digitizer and filter (up to 100 kHz bandwidth)
Which eOne has the characteristics you need?
|Current Ranges||±200pA; ±20nA||
|Max Bandwidth||100 kHz||100 kHz||100 kHz|
|Digital Trigger Output||X||V||V|
Single-channel current acquisition of the KcvNTS viral potassium channel after reconstitution of recombinant channel protein into conventional planar lipid bilayers, formed using the Montal-Mueller technique. Thanks to Prof. G. Thiel for the measurements done by C. Braun, I. Schroeder and O. Rauh at the Technical University of Darmstadt. The recording was done in 100 mM KCl symmetrically at a transmembrane potential of -100 mV.
Single-channel current acquisition of the KcvNTS viral potassium channel after reconstitution of recombinant channel protein into conventional planar lipid bilayers, formed using the Montal-Mueller technique.
Thanks to Prof. G. Thiel for the measurements done by C. Braun, I. Schroeder and O. Rauh at the Technical University of Darmstadt.
The recording was done in 100 mM KCl symmetrically at a transmembrane potential of -100 mV.
How to connect eOne in a typical setup
eONE Light and eONE Plus
~0.42 pA rms @ 10 kHz
~3.20 pA rms @ 100 kHz
~4 μA rms @ 10 kHz
~13 μA rms @ 100 kHz
Common features to eONE versions:
- Digital Trigger output (eONE Plus and HC versions)
- Filters: Digital
- ADC resolution: 16 bit
- Offset compensation: ± 128 mV
- Input Connector: SMB
- Ground connector: 2 mm banana plug
- PC interface: USB 2.0 plug n’ play – mini B connector
- Software interface: Elements Data Reader, LabView® VI
- Data output format: .dat – .abf
- Size&Weight: 30x15x74 mm – 40 g
- Power Consumption: 850 mW
- eONE Light / Plus / High Current Noise Levels
- eONE Light / Plus / High Current and e1b connection diagram
- eONE basic / VP / HS / XV connection diagram
- Using more than 1 eONE-XV at once
- Quick Guide – Digital trigger output
- Minniberger S et al., Asymmetry and Ion Selectivity Properties of Bacterial Channel NaK Mutants Derived from Ionotropic Glutamate Receptors, Journal of Molecular Biology, 2023
- Niatsetskaya Z et al., Cyclophilin D-dependent oligodendrocyte mitochondrial ion leak contributes to neonatal white matter injury. J Clin Invest. 2020 Oct 1;130(10):5536-5550.
- Amodeo GF et al., Formation of High-Conductive C Subunit Channels upon Interaction with Cyclophilin D. Int J Mol Sci. 2021 Oct 13;22(20):11022.
- Amodeo GF et al., C subunit of the ATP synthase is an amyloidogenic calcium dependent channel-forming peptide with possible implications in mitochondrial permeability transition. Sci Rep. 2021 Apr 22;11(1):8744.
- Neginskaya MA et al., ATP Synthase C-Subunit-Deficient Mitochondria Have a Small Cyclosporine A-Sensitive Channel, but Lack the Permeability Transition Pore. Cell Rep. 2019 Jan 2;26(1):11-17.e2.
- Piguet F et al., Identification of single amino acid differences in uniformly charged homopolymeric peptides with aerolysin nanopore. Nat Commun. 2018 Mar 6;9(1):966.
- Ludtmann MHR et al., α-synuclein oligomers interact with ATP synthase and open the permeability transition pore in Parkinson’s disease. Nat Commun. 2018 Jun 12;9(1):2293.
- Meng FN et al., Structural stability of the photo-responsive DNA duplexes containing one azobenzene via a confined pore. Chem Commun (Camb). 2017 Aug 22;53(68):9462-9465. doi: 10.1039/c7cc04599a. PMID: 28795695.
- Asandei A et al., Electroosmotic Trap Against the Electrophoretic Force Near a Protein Nanopore Reveals Peptide Dynamics During Capture and Translocation. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2016 May 25;8(20):13166-79.
- Mamad-Hemouch H et al., Biomimetic Nanotubes Based on Cyclodextrins for Ion-Channel Applications. Nano Lett. 2015 Nov 11;15(11):7748-54.
Custom device development
With our custom ASIC design technology we can help you configure specific tools and solutions for your applications.
Let us know how we can help you design the tools and software you need.