- Elements booth #629
- 3 scientific posters listed below
- Elements Exhibitor Presentation.
You will hear first-hand accounts about their research and the results they got using:
- the world’s smallest integrated patch-clamp amplifier, ePatch
- a handheld nanopore kit for nanoparticle detection using disposable glass nanopore chips, eNPR
Attend this presentation to learn about:
- The advantages of using a versatile and compact nano-current amplifier technology,
- Portable nanopore solution for protein detection using disposable nanopore chips,
- How the world’s smallest and cheapest patch clamp amplifier is radically changing patch-clamp measurements
- Different user experience ranging from patch-clamp on live cells, to exosome detection using solid state nanopores, as well as lipid bilayer experiments…
Complimentary Italian hors d’oeuvres and drinks will be served!
Seating is limited!
Be the first to RSVP by emailing to email@example.com and
– receive a copy of the presentation
– enter a raffle to win a Nanopore Reader or a Patch-Clamp amplifier! – offer limited to academic research labs, biotechs, or private research corporations only). Vendors are not eligible, sorry!