We are looking for a software developer to add to our development team.
The candidate’s activities will include mainly:
- development of Graphical User Interfaces to control our devices and/or to process acquired data
- development of APIs to control our devices
- development of software for internal use, e.g. device calibration tools
- customers technical support
The ideal candidate has experience in C++ software development, likes to work in a team and is willing to learn from fields outside of computer science, e.g. electronics and electrophysiology.
The following elements will be positively evaluated:
- 1+ years of working experience in C++ programming
- experience with the Qt libraries and Qt creator
- experience in the development of graphical user interfaces
- experience in the development of time critical software
- experience in the development of software for signal processing
- experience with Python
- experience with LabVIEW
- experience in software development for macOS
We offer a full-time position in Cesena. Full remote work is not possible. No contractors.
Apply by sending your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.