We’re looking for a talented chemical engineer that will be involved in the project for the development of an innovative Sars-Cov-2 detection system.
The candidate will:
- acquire the current know-how on the project
- perform functionality tests on the sensor
- design and implement the changes needed to promote the sensor large-scale production
The ideal candidate:
- is strongly motivated, goal oriented and autonomous
- has a creative and innovative attitude to problem solving
- is willing to explore different fields (chemistry of materials, electrochemistry, nanosensors, molecular biology, etc.)
The activities will be performed partly at the Elements office in Cesena, partly at Chemistry Department of the University of Ferrara.
We offer a 1-year full time contract with the possibility to extend to a permanent contract, depending on the results obtained.
Apply by sending your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.